Keeping you informed

How we keep in touch with you depends on what type of member you are. You can find more details on how we will do this in the section of the site relevant to you.

Currently paying into the Pension Scheme

No longer paying in but not yet getting a pension from the Pension Scheme

Getting a pension from the Pension Scheme

Don't forget if you change address you can notify us by updating your details through Member Self Service (MSS). To register for the site, click here, navigate to the 'Login' page and follow the instructions. If you have any problems registering with MSS please contact us.

Helpful information