Compliments, complaints and disputes

How to provide feedback and compliments

if you would like to send a compliment or feedback on the service you have received, please contact us.  Your feedback allows us to reflect on our processes and see where improvements could be made.  

What to do if things go wrong

We make every effort to get things right so you do not have any complaints. If you do have a complaint please contact us so we can put things right as quickly as possible.

If we cannot resolve your complaint informally, we have a formal disputes procedure (a guide for which can be found in the "Helpful Information" Related Documents section) you can follow.

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

At any time, if you are having difficulties in sorting out your complaint, you may wish to contact TPAS. TPAS can provide free advice and information to explain your rights and responsibilities.

Pensions Ombudsman

If you are not happy with the response to your complaint and TPAS have not been able to help you, you can get in touch with the Pensions Ombudsman who can investigate your case.